Re: i am a midi idiot: Augustus Loop

On Apr 7, 2005, at 1:04, Zoe Keating wrote:

> I finally am trying out Augustus Loop. I like it! But I cannot control
> it!
> The instructions tell me clearly very nice things like CC92 to Tap
> Record, and CC100 to Clear Loop.
> Um, don't I need a VALUE here?? What should the value of the CC
> message be? 0? 127? fish?
> I've got the controller communicating on Channel 1 but nothing is
> happening for me.
>
> Oh midi geniuses out there, can you help me?

I'm an idiot too. I rather use things than understand them technically.
What you can do, if using AL in Live, is to use Live's midi learn
function for mapping to AL parameters whatever sent from the darn FCB.
See the Live manual if you forgot how to do that ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)