Re: Re: bob sellons upgrade chiptojammman

>At 06:12 09/04/05, you wrote:
>>I use it and can't imagine using the Jamman without it. It does
>>take some setting up as the front panel controls become a lot less
>>obvious, so I would suggest using a MIDI footpedal to control
>>everything.
>
>hi Edwin,
>The Jamman without the upgrade has a serious (to some) delay on the
>operation of all it's Midi functions.
>Would you be able to say if this is fixed in the upgrade?
>
>andy butler

I haven't had any difficulty with delay (I am assuming that you mean
tapping in a loop is problematic in getting the loop where you want
it). I have, however, noticed that some MIDI pedals work better than
others. The ADA midi pedal I have didn't seem to work at all, but
every other pedal has been fine. I never tried using MIDI before I
got the upgrade, I only used regular footswitches, so I can't really
tell you if the upgrade was responsible for MIDI success.  I do,
however, have an extra MIDI pedal that I know works well, if you are
interested.

HTH
Edwin
--