Re: OT Another "Lives of the Saints"

On Apr 14, 2005, at 5:57 PM, ArsOcarina@aol.com wrote:
I was wondering if you ever had any connection or (knowledge
of) L.A. area New Music composer, Fredrick Moore, who put
out a terrific CD in 1994 also titled "Lives of the Saints"?

Thanks. I have to check that out!

Sorry everyone for the double gig spam post!! If any one wants info about the 45 hour show, I think you can find info "In Italiano" at www.factory04.com Its blowing up into a big event. An Italian magazine called it the burning man of Jazz, but I can guarantee that me soundscaping with Tony Levin on Stick and Schroeder from Keneally's Beer for Dolphins on drums will not sound much like Jazz!!

ps Bernhard Wagner, I wrote back to your emails personally but your server thinks I am a spammer and has me blocked

Ronan Chris Murphy
www.venetowest.com (Production & mixing: King Crimson, Chucho Valdes, Steve Morse, Terry Bozzio, CGT...)
www.homerecordingbootcamp.com (Workshops around the world teaching the art and craft of recording )
www.livesofthesaints.net (The hottest ambient noise duo since Sonny & Cher)