Anyone have a 5 space rack they want to sell or trade?

Anyone have a 5 or 6 space rack they want to sell? I'm looking for an
Anvil-style ATA rack...no plastic SKB molded racks, just a standard rack
like the Anvil Forge II models. I can buy a new Forge II for $200, but
thought I would check around first. I also have a brand new 8 space
shockmount rack that I would be willing to trade, if we could share the
shipping charges or balance them out.

Here is the rack I have now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3770737992

I bought this rack new for $239 ($279 with shipping), so the trade would
be completely to your advantage.

If you are interested, send email to me personally -
khartung@cableone.net - as I'm in LP digest mode now.

Cheers,

Kris

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com
View improvisational / real-time looping videos:
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/catalogue.ht
m#videos
Interactive tour of my gear: http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm