Von: Travis Hartnett [mailto:travishartnett@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 24. April 2005 17:56
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: visual metronome

Lots of metronomes have a visual indicator (there's a readily available
little blue Korg unit that has both a large light and a volume control
for the click), but there's no guarantee that someone will be able to
follow a visual cue any better than an auditory one unless they have
some prior experience.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/210009
/