Re: Too many beeps & boops

     When I worked for Serge Tcherepnin building modular synthesizers, we
would listen to all
sorts of music.  One day he asked me if I liked the group "Can", which he
had helped bring into
existence.  I said that I like some of their stuff more than others, so he
pulled out an LP and
put it on.  There was a skip in the record a few minutes in.  Serge's
response to it was to go
over to the amplifier and turn it way up.  We listened to it for about 15
minutes.

     Life's little life-changing experiences...

              Stephen

     Jeff wrote:
This talk of LD volume 3 and Beeps and Boops reminded me
of the time I purchased LD volume 2.  My car CD player isn't
very tolerant, the CD skipped around and went into a short
"stutter" loop.

The funny thing is, I listened to this for well over a minute
before realizing that this wasn't minimalist glitchcore, but
that the CD was being misread.  It wasn't half bad.