Masse CD

Title: Masse CD
Hi Everyone,

All this talk of bleeps and bloops...... It has just occurred to me I should mention this on the list....

We got a CD out called “
040416-sleepy live room v2.0”. It’s a double CD (144 mins ) of the Masse duo, Chris and myself, playing Electric five string, electro-mechanical drums, flute, voices, perc, etc. There are a couple of EDP, a Repeater, two VF-1s, a couple of MPX100s involved.

Format is CD-R, color printed in plastic sleeve.

Yours for 9 US Dollars inc post and packing to the States ; 9 Euros inc post and packing to Europe ; 5 pounds in the UK. My paypal account is
cd.shop@masse.org.uk

If you’d like more details then feel free to email me or have a look at the website
http://www.masse.org.uk

Best wishes

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk