help with controllers

Hi there.

well I have been dreaming up some new problems to keep myself awake.

I need to make some sort of controllers that will trigger sounds from a
computer as people walk around the room , i was initially thinking of some
PIR to midi setup but i really have no idea, and i htink now the room will
be too small for such a setup.

so what i think i need is some sort of tile type things that will cause a
trigger to be sent to the pc. I am thinking midi but i dont know??

help

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

Free Downloads at

www.download.com/therealblackface