Re: Too many beeps & boops

But........aren't you a right-wing f*ck?

SP Goodman <spgoodman@earthlight.net> wrote:
I'm afraid that the typing of this message is about as much effort I'm going
to expend on the poor ignorant chap. I remember when I was a young putz,
opinionated, soft and un-formed, rejecting most suggestions of new music
that friends occasionally thought I'd dig (I still can't stand sales
pitches!), Years later I went back and apologized for being so dumb and
contrary, having since then learned to love the music of several major
influences on my work today. But that's about it.

"Doug Cox" put forth: