Re: Let It Rot.....

From: "Jeff Larson" <Jeffrey.Larson@Sun.COM>
>> What will it take to bring peace? Ideas?
>
> We need another sit vs. stand thread.  How about this.
>
> When you loop, boxers or briefs?

Hm, depends on what you're looping, OH, YOU MEAN MUSIC!

Boxers.  Always.

Only kiddies wear briefs, and they go well with a towel for a cape to run
around in the back yard in.  No, really.  Come on, you didn't do that?

Think about how silly anyone wearing briefs would look if their trousers
suddenly disappeared on the street.  That's Briefs, not Speedos.  There IS
difference.  Step one: Stop worrying about where your 'tackle' is in your
trousers (so long as yer zipper's closed!) and you're halfway there.

More than you want to know, huh?

Stephen Goodman
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff
* http://www.medialinenews.com