RE: beck the elder (was "here is...")

  I agree ,glad you mentioned iron butterfly-that guitarist got some of
the
first really industrial sounds i'd say ,and vanilla fudge. There's an
album-Howling Wolf in London where he played with all those english
cats-when he got back to the states he said something like-Those English
guys were wonderful ,they treated me really well,and sure love the
blues-can;t play 'em worth a damn though. Try playing blues by the
Yardbirds
  I'm a Man fr'instance ,back to back with Paul Butterfield of roughly the
same vintage.