Re: VF-1 Re: Multi-Tap Delay: any smart idea ?

Pressing in the left knob puts the unit in bypass when
you're in the top level of the menu.  Pusing it while
in edit mode will bypass what ever effect you've got
selected.

Mark

--- mungenast@earthlink.net wrote:

---------------------------------
Re: Multi-Tap Delay: any smart idea ?Because I'm
relatively old-school, there's one thing that makes me
nuts about my feature-packed VF-1, which I am only
recently coming to know and love: I cannot find any
button for effect in/out.

I have another Boss half-rack (the much older RPS-10),
and this worthy device has a handy front-panel bypass
pushbutton. (say that four times real fast,
everybody!!!!)

Maybe I'm dense, but I cannot find anything like that
on the VF-1. I did buy a nice cheap Rolls MidiBuddy to
control the VF-1, and maybe someday I will have time
to figure it out, but I feel I should have the option
of just bypassing the lil' red box with the press of
an easily-accessed button. Guess it's my stompbox
background ;-)
~Tim
www.mungenast.com
www.cdbaby.com/all/timgoat