l()()p.p()()L tour dates: Japan

I will be doing five dates in Japan this coming week with
my good friends Sunao Inami (godfather of the Japanese live looping scene)
and Aci of the Japanese goth band, Phantasmagoria.

Thursday, 19th Otoya,Kobe.  (live looping/found sound)
http://www.cavestudio.org/otoya/

 Saturday, 21st KUF,Kobe Uwaya Gekijo    (goth & live looping/found sound)
 http://www.cavestudio.org/kuf/

Monday, 23rd Kyoto Cafe Independants  (live looping/found sound)
 http://www.cafe-independants.com/

Tuesday, 24th Kobe, Zink  (live looping/found sound)
http://www.zink.jp/?

Wednesday, 25th Osaka,Fandango  (live looping/found sound)
 http://www.fandango-go.com/

I'm very excited as not only will I be doing live looping/found sound gigs
there
but I will also be singing my new Goth single,  "It Doesn't Matter" with
Aci's band
Phantasmagoria backing me up at the huge Kobe Underground Festival, one of
the
big three of annual Goth events in Japan.

It will be my first ever performance as a lead singer in my life and who
says you can't teach
old dogs new tricks...................lol.

I'm nervous as hell and as excited as a little kid.