Re: looking for looper

Not really.

In Loop III v5.0 you can share the memory out over nine loops, in Loop IV
16
loops. However you can only play one at a time.

EDP is a very subtle interface and very musical because it has been
designed
and endlessly refined as an interactive performance tool. Read the manual
and all the tips and tutorials and get to try one. Worth the effort.

Download the manuals for EDP, Repeater and SooperLooper and test what you
want to do against what they can do. And then see what they can do for you.
Nothing is perfect and what will suit one person will not be right for
someone else's approach.

Best wishes

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk