RE: gear stolen in Las Vegas

On a road through Iowa during the Ice Storm of the century (last century)
we
pulled into a truck stop with other beleaguered travelers who couldn't
navigate against the ice. (You don't know scared until you drift from lane
to lane and you never turn the wheel but the wind blows you across the
ice...)  At first we split up and half the band slept in the van while the
rest slept on the floor of the truck stop.  At 4am the rest of the band
came
in half frozen and basically left the truck under the supervision of the
angels..there was no way they were going to freeze anymore and be buffeted
by freezing rain, snow and ice and howling winds...come the morning our
transportation and equipment was still there and on the road over a 75 mile
stretch, 87 cars and trucks were overturned in ditches along the road.
Even
if someone stole our stuff, we would have found them the next morning...;-)

~peace~

Michael