Re: In search of a NEW effect --- was: Fill my rack!

3 words...Total Sonic Annihilator. It lets you get new sounds from stuff
you already own by creating feedback loops. My pal Greg from Magonia has
been using his for a couple of years now and gets remarkable oscillations
that can be manipulated with the guitar's tone, volume, and pickup
controls.
When I can afford to buy more stuff, I may just grab one.
Electro-Joy Unto You,
Tim M