From: Tim Nelson [mailto:psychle62@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 5:58 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: In search of a NEW effect --- was: Fill my rack!

I think one of David Torn's Koll guitars is like that.
I'm not sure of the details, so I won't attempt
anything more than a vague description, but if I
remember correctly it's got a patina-ed copper
pickguard which acts as a a tactile interface to
control a circuit (a modded zvex, perhaps?) that's
either thereminish or KAOSesque.

-t-

--- mark sottilaro <marksottilaro@sbcglobal.net>