Re: coming up with titles

hi John,
each times i think about a good title, i write it down. could be while
reading, talking, falling asleep, watching a movie, etc. i've been doing
this for years now and i'm starting to have quite an impressive collection
- hundreds of titles :) fun. when i finish a record i browse them. they
are not always fitting but often there do. i think preoccupations one have
are somehow connected from a media to another.

stéphane