Re: coming up with titles

At 9:04 PM -0700 5/31/05, John Corbett wrote:
>How do you do it?  I think I put way to much
>importance on this.  Sometimes something just hits you
>and that's it but most of the time I listen to a piece
>over and over and draw a blank.  And now looking at my
>titles I am not sure I am happy with any of them.

I tend to like funny song titles, although I don't seem to be able to come
with them. List member Joe Rut has a bunch of funny titles on the
lumper/splitter CD (which I found quite enjoyable, and has some good
looping on it, BTW). http://www.kingtone.com/lumper_splitter.html

Hatfield and the North had funny titles.

My titles tend to be single word things that I come up with in an almost
word-association sort of way.

-C

--
Chris Muir           | "There are many futures and only one status quo.
cbm@well.com         |  This is why conservatives mostly agree,