Eleven Eyes California Tour

Yo, looping people,

My band Eleven Eyes is doing an Oregon/California tour in the next few
weeks, and would love to meet some more of you at our shows. In the
past, I've been kind of hesitant to use LD to pump our shows, even
though I think most of the list would at least find us interesting,
we're not really a looping band. But that's changing, we're starting to
include looping via Ableton Live into our sets. The band is a 6-piece
avant jazz/funk/hip-hop/electronic kind of thing, we've been described,
with IMHO a bit of hyperbole, as The Mahavishnu Orchestra meets DJ
Shadow, those are pretty good reference points even if we're not quite
at that level.

We're touring in support of our new CD Scope, which will be available
at CDBaby any day now. Or, you can get information at
http://www.eleveneyes.org, which, however, is down for maintenance for
the next day or so. You can check out our schedule at JamBase,
http://www.jambase.com/search.asp?bandID=16153

Anyway, the dates are:
Friday, 6/3: The Shedd Institute, Eugene, OR, 2 shows, all-ages at
6:30, 21+ at 9
Saturday, 6/4: Squirrels Tavern, Corvallis, OR
Tuesday, 6/7: Six Rivers Brewery, McKinkeyville, CA
Wednesday, 6/8: Caspar Inn, Caspar, CA
Thursday, 6/9: The Last Day Saloon, San Francisco, with Grand Groovement
Friday, 6/10: The Jupiter, Berkeley
Saturday, 6/11: Sweet Springs Saloon, San Luis Obispo
Sunday, 6/12: off, but we may try to attend the 2nd Sunday looping show
in Santa Cruz
Monday, 6/13: The Bistro, Hayward CA
Wednesday, 6/15: The Divided Sky, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Thursday, 6/16: The Martini Ranch, Encinitas, CA
Friday, 6/17: El Cid, Silverlake, Los Angeles

The band is:
Tim McLaughlin: trumpet, laptop, fx
Matt Calkins: saxes, fx
Mike Pardew: guitar
Dave Trenkel: bass, keyboards, laptop
Steve Weems: drums
JD Monroe, AKA The Turntable Enabler: turntables, samples, live
processing, percussion