Re: Re: coming up with titles

I find that keeping a journal of possible titles works well for me.  I write possible titles down as I am driving around.  I write titles down as I come across something on the net etc.  Anything may have title possibility, I just jot it down.  I may not necessarily use them, it just gives me a library to choose from.  Sometimes it is just something that someone says.  It is amazing how this technique allows titles to come forth that work with the music.

Kenny