l()()p.p()()l at the Luggage Store in SF tonight!

l()()p.p()()l   performs at the Luggage Store tonight (thursday)

I will be performng at the Luggage Store in San Francisco
(1007 Market Street) this evening if there are any SF loopers who are
interested
in doing something fun at the last minute.

The Luggage Store is the longest running experimental music
series in San Francisco and it will be my first headlining gig there.

The show starts at 8 p.m. with a fascinating group,  Eddy the Rat*

I will go on around 9 p.m. and am challenging myself by doing a show with
found and invented instruments that I mostly  played yet, including my
brand
new 'doorstopaphone' that my father just made for me while I was on tour
in
Japan.

I'm really inspired after this trip and really looking forward to the
performance.  I hope you can make it.

Big thanks to list member and Luggage Store curator, Matt Davignon for
having the faith in me and booking me at this
prestigious venue.

Rick Walker  aka l()()p.p()()l

*Eddie the Rat are a no-field experimental orchestra. They incorporate
elements of Indonesian gamelan, experimental and electronic music, and a
fusion of American styles of music. Their performances incorporate
cyclical-patterns (many times conducted as an on-the fly cut 'n paste
session) played against each other in musical arrangements. Eddie the Rat
has CD releases on San Franciscoâ?Ts Entarte Kunst label and
Negativlandâ?Ts Seeland label. www.eddietherat.com