Re: EDP footpedal failure queery

As others have pointed out, replacing EDP buttons is something the end
user can do fairly easily.  They're sort of like guitar strings--some
people break a lot them, some don't, but eventually they need
replacing.  I had to do a gig the other day on a borrowed unit (thanks
again Phill!) and the overdub wasn't responding which made things a
bit more difficult, so I can sympathize.