Re: Drummachine?

Doh!

> Don't get me wrong, in some ways the XL-7 is brilliant
> and I'd recommend it.  It's cheap and VERY powerful
> with tons of expansion capability. (It now houses the
> ROM from my Planetearth) but in some ways it's very
> frustraiting... especially when dealing with it's
> effects section.  It reminds me a tiny bit of my first
> sequencer, a retarded device made by Brother.

Yes, the effects suck. I wouldn't bother with them too much. When I
was playing out, I used the two aux sends are pannable mono sends, and
hooked up external effects to everything.

Was that the only thing?

My problem with it was that it was a Rompler, and would never be
anything else. :>

bIz

"Groovetronica's melodic, chill madness is perfect for everyone." -
Editor's pick - music.download.com. More than three and a half
thousand downloads makes us their #1 downloaded downtempo artist.

Check out our website - http://www.groovetronica.com
Hear tracks from the new EP and sign up to have us send you our next
cd release - for free!

and Sex Music</a>