Re: machine?

--- Kevin Cheli-Colando <kevin@minds-eye.org> wrote:

> Its funny you say that as I've been feeling very
> similarly for a while
> now.  Having now created a monstrously complicated
> signal path for my
> electric guitar experiments (or complicated too me
> at least),

Oh boy do I hear you.  I spent the last month
simplifying my studio and if feels great.  In
preparing for a gig with Rick Walker on the 12th, I
picked 5 things to bring and it's been great.  Guitar,
Repeater rack (includes Lexicon MPX1), Alesis Micron,
Drummachine and electric kazoo/kaoss pad.  It's a nice
little setup.