Re: 3 Mah-na mah-na MP3s Here

Sooo, let me guess, Oscar the Grouch and Kermit both
use the DL4, Elmo uses an RC-20... (follow the
garanimal color theory here?)

I think Big Bird once contributed to an LD thread in
which he complained that it was hard for him to use
the EDP footpedal without hitting several buttons at
once.

I come from that in-between age demographic
(post-boomer, pre-gen-x) where when Sesame Street
first aired I was old enough to think it was just for
littler kids but young enough that adults assumed my
friends and I would want to see it, thus setting up an
archetypal resentment that defines my mini-generation.
We generally preferred Batman and Gilligan's Island
reruns...

About a year ago I was doing some genealogical
research and discovered the family "secret" that my
surname should actually be Grover. (Long story
involving my great-grandfather's two wives; his
*middle* name was Nelson...) I don't think I'm in any
way related to the blue near/far muppet, but here's a
link you might enjoy:
<http://www.zeroboutique.com/grover/>

Back to looping; I'm learning cello, and have an
ever-deepening respect for Zoe and her ilk. (Keating,
that is, not the muppet...)

-t-