Muting input in Multiply / G-minor?

EDP Loopers -

I still haven't solved this problem and welcome any
thoughts! I've given up on a momentary switch for
overdub-style additions to the loop while in multiply. My
newest idea is just to use a volume pedal with
Loop/Delay=IN and then switch back to Loop/Delay=LOP. Which
should work as soon as I get LoopIV installed...

But this leads me to finding a midi foot controller that
will work to toggle in and out of InterfaceModes. Obviously
the much-loved FCB1010 is overkill, and the very simplest
programmable midi controller I can find seems to be the
G-minor by TC Electronics
(http://www.tcelectronic.com/G-Minor/). It's made for their
G-major system, but seems to be fully programmable to work
with other devices.  The LD archives hold no relevant
references, anybody out there ever try one with an EDP?
Know of something better? Think I'm way off? Please let me
know, thanks!

Sam Rogers
One Mouth Band
www.OneMouthBand.com