RE: Joe Morris's unusual book RE: 3 Mah-na mah-na MP3s Here

Is this it?

http://www.aumfidelity.com/aum004.html

>From the liner notes by Joe Morris:
This set of pieces was originally named The Green Book. Inspired by a
collection of visual graphic aids by that name created by the late
composer/improviser/pianist Lowell Davidson... Lowell's Green Book was
intended to be used as a guide for improvisation. It consisted of a set
of color Xerox images made by the copier running on it's own without
source material. The results were dense blotches of random pattern and
color. Lowell considered the Green Book to be one of his most advanced
devices to be used to steer himself and his players. Others included
index cards with different sizes of notes (these were similar to the
work of other composers from the 50s and 60s) and his invented staves
which were intended to isolate certain musical zones and sounds. He also
notated on materials other than paper and used methods of notating such
as making holes in aluminum foil and placing it in front of a light
bulb. Lowell said that by looking at the foil you could imprint the
pattern of light on your synapses and then transfer the pattern to your
instrument. In one of Lowell's most extreme experiments, he stared into
a high wattage chrome coated light bulb every day for what he claimed
was three years-I didn't know him at that time. [snip]