RE: it is time to rock on [livelooping video]

Title: Message
Kim, or I can upload them for you if you send me a description of them, like what I did with mine.

Kris

From: kim galibert [mailto:kim@914.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:24 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: it is time to rock on [livelooping video]

can you believe they let us into the lmc-tv studio with all those expensive cameras and shiny toys?

it is possible to liveloop 2 vocalists, violin, string bass, percussion/drums, guit/keys without losing your mind?*

is it rhetorical question day here on loopersdelight?

these questions and many others will be answered here:
www.iosonic.com/video/rock-on.wmv