Re: way way OT.....jacket system 3.0

It's the non-metrosexual alternative to a man-purse, and much bigger
and harder to forget too.

I've got the classic vest version that is now my defacto day-job
uniform. Dorky to wear at other times, but it holds All My Stuff,
which is a Whole Load of Crap, and now includes stuff I would
otherwise constantly be missing but would never have considered
carrying around.

I was mildly tempted by the sport coat version, but a badly fitting
sport coat just makes you look like a cheap security guard, and
besides the vest is warm enough already (it's not too bad, but you
will feel it if you spend much time outside in warm weather)

I wouldn't want more than one of them however, or a 'detachable'
version. The whole point of the thing is that everything is in one
place...

YMMV,

bIz

--

bIz

"Groovetronica's melodic, chill madness is perfect for everyone." -
Editor's pick - music.download.com. More than three and a half
thousand downloads makes us their #1 downloaded downtempo artist.

Check out our website - http://www.groovetronica.com
Hear tracks from the new EP and sign up to have us send you our next
cd release - for free!

and Sex Music</a>