Re: way way OT.....jacket system 3.0

You just have to make sure you aren't traveling with an arabic last
name and an english accent. Since holliwood's arch-villains always
have english accents, this is all that is required to convince the
average McSecurity guard that they have hit the jackpot.

Strip searches and generally follow, which is why I always hand my
jacket full of contraband over >before< my passport, so it remains
overlooked.

On another related note, my ex-room mate used to repair juice
machines. This often meant driving a unmarked, but disheveled, white
van full of really grunging, interesting looking tools and boxes onto
the tarmac of SFO airport, with perhaps a wave from a random security
guard, if they noticed him at all.

They didn't even make him take off his shoes.

bIz