Re: Mackie Onyx 1620

Hey:

I had one for a while. It was the cleanest sounding mixer I ever had. I only sold it because I was cash-strapped (ended up with a Behringer again. Sigh.). The DB-25 output requires a DB-25 snake/connector--obtainable from Guitar Center, online, etc.. Needless to say, it has a DB-25 connector on one end and whole bunch of 1/4 inch connectors on the other end. These cable configs are not cheap. $75.00 or so, if I remember correctly.

Pawel

mark sottilaro <marksottilaro@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hm, this also looks perfect for my studio. I've been
thinking of upgrading my Soundcraft but few boards I
could find at the time had a direct out for each
channel as this does.

I have one question though: what's "Balanced direct
outs for every channel via DB-25 connections" mean? I
saw the outputs, they look like computer serial
cables. Is there an adaptor that I could use to bring
those outs into a MOTU 828?

Mark