Re: portable recorder advice...

OK, I'm confused, when I followed the soundforge link and read the
FAQ, it seemed to clearly say it didn't support recording:

2.3 Why is there no support for USB/audio input recording/...

Because it hasn't been written yet. This may be for a number of
reasons such as time or insufficient documentation. As stated previous
the goal is to support all hardware features on the iPod so hopefully
we will get there eventually.

Is recording currently supported?  Sounds like it still is pretty
early in development, but the potential seems pretty cool.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net