Re: portable recorder advice...

I'm not sure the Linux iPod advice is really appropriate for someone
who has important audio to record, or anyone looking for something
that will work out of the box.  For instance, stereo is a little
fussy: "If you're feeling really geeky, try recording in stereo by
using the line-in pins on a modified dock connector."

Looks like really great potential though.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net