Re: X-Y midi foot controller?

That seems to be a good web shop for buying pre-fab midi gadgets. I
would really much like to have a touch sensitive X-Y floor carpet
assisted by a stomp box of five to ten buttons that change the
parameters of the X and Y axis. By dragging a toe along the carpet
you can then control certain processes. It's too bad there are so few
products out there for "hands-off" midi control. I'm not the least
interested in computers or electronics, but the lack of well designed
products forces you to throw an awful lot of time into learning
software and to solder electronic components. And you will always
think it was worth it when you finally get there to play the
instruments extended by electronics.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)