Re: skb dj capsule question

Seem to remember them being fairly cramped. The lid over the mixer was
fabric and not hard plastic as far as I remember which put me off.

Gator racks make a similar product ­ tougher but heavier.

Iım constantly amazed at the price of what are little more than plastic
boxes. Iıve just re-racked all my gear in a fetchingly blue IKEA bathroom
stool. I'll get round to putting up picture of the old and new on the
website in July.

Best wishes

jeremy
http://www.masse.org.uk