FW: WALKER brothers reunion SUNDAY, JUNE 12th ATTIC FREE SHOW 8 p.m.

-----Original Message-----
From: loop.pool [mailto:looppool@cruzio.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:37 PM
To: Rick Walker/Loop.pooL
Subject: WALKER brothers reunion SUNDAY, JUNE 12th ATTIC FREE SHOW 8 p.m.

I'm delighted to announce that I will be playing my first creative
improvisational gig with my brother (guitarist Bill Walker) in over two years
this Sunday at the continuation of the 2nd Sundays Live Looping Series
at the ATTIC.    We will be playing a cross of abstract electronica, world fusion,
new acoustica and live looping under the moniker  WALKERS.

the show is at 8 p.m. and is FREE to the public with ALL AGES WELCOME.

Opening for us is a fine live looping guitarist/multiinstrumentalist and long time
Loopers Delight member, Mark Sottilaro from San Francisco.
He goes on at 8 p.m.   Bill and I go on at 9 p.m.

********
ps
We would like to especially thank Ch!p for his donation of the space and all the artists for donating their time
and artistry to the people of Santa Cruz for this entirely free show!
pps
the ATTIC is located directly above the Blue Lagoon bar on the Pacific Garden Mall, directly south of
Streetlight Records, the Catalyst and Union Grove Music.
ppps
This will be my first local gig since my wonderfully well recieved tour in Japan that I just
returned from and I am very inspired and on fire to play with Bill.
If anyone is interested,  an extensive tour diary is being uploaded for that tour
at www.looppool.info  and there is also a gallery of pictures to look at
(with lots of scrumptious Japanese goths, as I performed at one of the biggest goth
events in Japan, the Kobe Underground Festival) at www.looppool.info/gallery/.