RE: AW: Building A Sampler/Looper around a barebone computer.

Thanks a lot to you all for your advices...you are
really helpful people !! I have to sit now, check all
the links you gave me...take a pen and a paper and try
to figure out what I will go for...
I keep in touch with the list and will post some news
when I get something working out.
It is true it looks like a long journey !
I have to give it a try at least before considering
simpler dedicated looper...

Thanks again !!

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill