Re: Why the Looper's Delight archive search is broken

Hi everybody-

The Looper's Delight archive search is now working again.

If you see anything going wrong on the website, please let me know. I
think
all the issues with upgrading our server have been sorted out, but if we
missed something please tell me.

thanks!
kim