Upcoming gig

I will be doing a looping show at Penny Lane Coffee house here in
Boulder on Wednesday. It's been several years since I have done one,
so it will be a challenge. Anyone who says you don't have rehearse
improvisation is lying and improv with looping is even more
challenging. My rig has changed so much from the last time I did one
of these that half the battle will be reconfiguring it for
improvisation, effects wise.
I felt I had to do it, unprepared as I am, as Penny Lane is closing
next month and they have been a great venue for alternative
performances (including many by Beat Poets back in the day). I also
feel pretty safe in announcing this as I know most of you can't make
it!

Loop on!
--

Edwin Hurwitz