From: Scott Drengsen [mailto:kungha@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 1:00 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Lovecraft and Looping

This Thursday at the Chapel of the Chimes in Oakland Ca. from 6.30 to
8.30 I'll be making spooky ambient  loops to celebrate the release of
"The Lovecraft Lexicon"  (a dictionary of all things Lovecraftian).
Please stop by if you like.It should be a great party.

Chapel of the Chimes(where "Garden of Memories" is held annually,a great
space)
4499 Piedmont Avenue
Oakland California

Thank you,