Points of Friction Live KXLU 88.9 FM Los Angeles Wednesday 6/15/05 10:00 PM PDT

To All:

Yes, we realize this is late notice.  We just confirmed live radio performance Tuesday 6/14/05 late evening during studio recording session.

Tonight WEDNESDAY June 15th @ 10pm
KXLU 88.9 fm in Los Angeles
www.kxlu.com live stream worldwide

Points of Friction plays live on Glossolalia 10pm.
They've recently played their first live show in 20 years.
One more happens tonight live over the airwaves.
Record it, bootleg it and make lots of money.

Tim Alexander- stuff, electronics
Damian Bisciglia- stuff, electronics
Joseph Hammer- real-time tape loops
Kenny Ryman- synthesizers, electronics, percussion, digital loops and record manipulations
Mitchell Brown- real-time tape loops, electronics

A brief backround on Points of Friction:

New material soon to be released on the Melon Expander & Spagyric labels.

Thanks for listening.

Kenny