Gig spam: Change of venue in LA

Hi,

My band Eleven Eyes is currently on tour in California, and have actually
had a few LD-ers come to our shows. Great to meet all of you. The tour so
far has been great, some minor setbacks, but the shows have largely been
very cool.

The venue for our LA show tomorrow, Firday 6/17, has changed, we are now
playing at Molly Malone's, 575 S Fairfax,LA, 323-935-1577. We are on at
11-ish, and since this is LA, you have to tell the door person that you
are there to see Eleven Eyes, or we don't get paid anything. Gigging in LA
seems to be so much more of a pain than anywhere else on the West Coast.

Tonight, we are still at the Martini Ranch in Encinitas, CA, and Saturday,
we finish the tour at the Frog and Peach in San Luis Obispo.

Also, we just booked another show back home in Eugene that should have
some serious looping interest. We are playing the WOW hall on Wednesday,
June 22nd, opening for Futureman, from Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. This
is a really exciting show for us!