Are you experienced? With ShortRun Music, etc

Title: Are you experienced? With ShortRun Music, etc

No, I'm not talking about Hendrix. I'm switching to a different company to duplicate my last CD release with Vincent Miresse on didg and percussion….CafePress is just too expensive. I decided to go with http://www.shortrunmusic.com

I went with the package below. I created my artwork again to meet their specs, created a master CD, and mailed it off to them. And I asked them to call me to so I could pay with my VISA card. But it’s been two weeks and no response. I left one voicemail and sent to emails. I have a feeling that this is a one man show company. The last email I sent to the guy, it took him a week to respond, Anyone have this problem with Shortrun Music? I Need to get these CDs because I'm all setup with CD Baby and they are waiting for me to send my first 5 CDs.

SHORT-RUN CDr PRODUCTION (full package)
Our beautiful full color 4-panel jewel case package.

Quantity        Price per CD    Total
sample  $15.00  $15.00
10      $5.00   $50.00
25      $4.50   $112.50
50      $4.00   $200.00
100     $3.75   $375.00
150     $3.65   $547.50
200     $3.55   $710.00
250     $3.45   $862.50
300+    $3.35
includes shrinkwrap & U.S.A. shipping

By the way, my new project Xperimentus, with me playing online collaboration duos with 13 looper's delight members is progressing well. We’re going to generate some crazy shit, man. I'm totally jacked.  I'm laying down some initial tracks for players to play over, and visa versa….some of these tunes will be VERY abstract, like guitar versions of Cecil Taylor. For instance, I have players playing tracks without hearing the first track, but only knowing the tonal center. Or I'm playing really abstract single note pieces and having someone play a soundscape underlying that - reverse of how most folks record.  The finale song will be all 14 players playing parts at the same time, yet none will hear the other's part. Rainer will do the mixing of these parts into one masterpiece.  This one will be fun. Check out the project description and who is on it: http://www.boisemusicians.com/xperimentus.mht   If this goes well, I'll do an Xperimentus II….unless this one kills me. :)

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Mojam Performance Calendar:
http://www.mojam.com/concerts/search?key=performer&value=Krispen%20Hartung
Gear setup: http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm
Featured, Sold, or Downloadable on over 100 sites:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/links.htm
Music & Video Catalogue:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/catalogue.htm
37 Free downloadable songs in MP3 format:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/krispenhartung_music.htm

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Hartung;Kris
FN:kris.hartung@hp.com
ORG:Hewlett-Packard Company
TITLE:CSG Americas Client Engagement Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1-404-774-7444
TEL;HOME;VOICE:1-208-367-9309
TEL;CELL;VOICE:1-208-724-5603
ADR;WORK:;;1202 N. 24th Street;Boise;ID;83702;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1202 N. 24th Street=0D=0ABoise, ID
83702=0D=0AUnited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:kris.hartung@hp.com
REV:20050617T211601Z
END:VCARD