From: Travis Hartnett [mailto:travishartnett@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:16 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Why I'm starting to loath news paper music critics

I believe there was a Mick Karn album that David Torn played on that
opened with a big rock type number (as much as it would be with the
two of them), and they'd added in crowd noise to make it sound like it
was show in the Enormodome.  I'd suggest remixing the album and adding
in huge waves of stadium applause from a sound effects CD....