RE: Why I'm starting to loath news paper music critics

Hmmm, because of the frames, the link doesn't make it
all the way to Eno's letter. When you get to the page
in the link, click on "Contacting Eno"... It's the
"Exhibit 1" part...

-t-

--- Tim Nelson <psychle62@yahoo.com> wrote:
>It reminded me of some comments Brian Eno
> had
> made re: critics and the influence of his
> well-meaning
> audience on his music's content which may be found
> at

<http://music.hyperreal.org/artists/brian_eno/index.center.html>

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html