Re: l()()p.p()()l concert uploaded

Ted Killian wrote:

"Very fun listening. You were obviously having a good time. It shows."

Yeah,  Ted,  this last tour was the most enjoyable tour I've ever had in
my
life which says a lot because I've done a lot
of touring.      The artists I played with were inspiring and had the same
wonderful communally supportive spirit that
I've come to associate with the live looping community.   My hosts were
amazing (Sunao, Aci and Haru) and they just completely
took care of me........ferrying me around, buying me meals, etc.    It was
like a dream come true.

I'm actually thinking of release a new CD that will be these tracks (with
perhaps a little bit of judicious editing) and the wonderful show
I did at the Firenze Live Looping Festival.

I especially like what I had going on the second half of track #5.    I'm
just loving using the SUB function on the EDP and playing
modal tonalities so that the substitutions are quantized to 8th notes.
It
starts out so abstract and suddenly it's a groove.
I have to thank good old Andre LaFosse for hipping me to that technique a
long time ago.   One of my favorite shows he ever did was where he
recorded a whole bunch of very quick loops and then retriggered them with
and old Roland drum machine that had no sounds.
It was like jungle for a melodic instrument instead of drums.   Thanks for
the inspiration, Dre.

thanks for you graciousness, Ted.

I'm really looking forward to your performance here in Santa Cruz at the
next 2nd Sundays Live Looping Series.

yours,  Rick