RE: jamman | bob sellon software

Title: RE: jamman | bob sellon software

>>I have been using Bob's ROM for quite a while now and I have to say
that I would never go back. The front panel is very confusing, so I
use a Behringer FCB1010 to control the thing. Using MIDI is really
the only way to go with this. At first I tried the 3 button
footswitch and it worked OK, but you only get a small amount of
what's available.

I would recommend using the FCB1010 or some other MIDI pedal where
you can control what each switch is sending. Trying to map the
program changes inside the Jamman is fairly frustrating. What would
be very cool is a computer based editor for this, but I would no idea
how to go about doing this.<<

edwin- thanks for that. I hadn't looked into the revised midi implementation properly. in fact, I have an fcb1010 currently unused so I'll give this a go.

I don't suppose you could provide a sysex dump of your fcb1010 setup? :-)

have you added the novram to it aswell?

I'll still have a spare rom anyway, since my guitarist will not want his jamman upgrading no matter how clever it gets. the problem is that he can't perform a similar upgrade on himself!

duncan.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.If you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other
checks to ensure that this message and any attachments do not
affect your systems / data. Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of MTV Networks Europe unless specifically stated,
nor does this message form any part of any contract unless so stated.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe