Re: Mathematics, Prime Numbers, & Looping with the EDP

Love this discussion.  What I wonder, though, is would it be possible
to weave a melody using the prime sequence (or, ooh, the Fibonacci
sequence) as note intervals?  And, what would be better, using the
sequence numbers as scale intervals or as frequency ratios?  Then
combine that with the rythmical divisions.

I don't know how it'd sound, but it'd be an interesting exercise. :)

Todd