Re: Mathematics, Prime Numbers, & Looping with the EDP

My main reason for buying a fretless guitar in the first place was to
explore just intonation. It keeps getting bumped down the priority
list, though. I've, unfortunately, never owned a synth capable of
setting up tuning tables.

Oh, and I just remembered another option for making it more
performable (extended just intonation on guitar, that is): the ol'
nylon fret trick. The hardest part is fine-tuning the intonation of
the frets (and getting used to the back of the neck being 'ribbed').

Hmmm, maybe I need to devise a project to move things up the priority
list. Perhaps an installation along  the lines of La Monte Young...

Cheers,

Jon Southwood